Letter to Donald Trump

Jul 7 • LUTF Articles • 1521 Views • 13 Comments on Letter to Donald Trump

Dear Mr. Trump

Hello, my friend Aynaz “Anni” Cyrus and I support Donald Trump’s campaign. She offers her experience and services to you as a survivor of Islamic Sharia. Please contact her at LUTFMediaRequests@gmail.com

Here is the background story by Aynaz:

I was born in Islamic Republic of Iran into Islamic culture and to parents who were committed Islamic followers. Much of my life, until I escaped from Iran, was lived in oppression, torment and fear. When I was only fifteen years old I escaped the Islamic Republic of Iran into Turkey where I was granted refugee status and arrived in the United States as a legal immigrant in August 2002. After earning my US citizenship I have devoted countless hours to aiding refugees and those hoping to escape the Islamic Regime, as I did. I work to protect and defend the rights of women and girls under the oppression of Sharia Law everywhere. I fight to raise awareness to their plight through informative viral videos, radio interviews, blog posts and on my “Live Up To Freedom” website (www.liveuptofreedom.com). In addition I fight against terrorism by exposing the truth to help Americans understand all forms of Jihad.

My knowledge of the Quran and how it’s doctrine is being used to attack the West and specifically, The United States is accurate and in-depth. Because of my rebellion against Islam, I have been subjected to abuse and cruelty at the hands of the Iranian government, which have included but not limited to:

• Lashed 109 times for minor offenses
  • Imprisoned 12 times under age 14 for minor infractions including singing in public and letting my hair show from under a hijab
  • Witnessed many horrors while inside an Iranian prison at a young age

My familiarities with the Islamic regime and knowledge of how they operate would add an extra level of credibility to the campaign. I am fluent in English and Farsi. In addition I have a network of resources in this country and in many countries around the world.

Based on my firsthand knowledge of Islam and Middle Eastern Culture, my message is a credible and very powerful one. This, combined with my experiences escaping Iran and the Islamic Regime, would be a valuable asset to your campaign.

My expertise and firsthand accounts are available at following links:

Thank you for your time and attention.

Respectfully,

Team LUTF

LUTFMediaRequests@gmail.com

Related Posts

13 Responses to Letter to Donald Trump

1. Jan Wlls says:

Love it.

2. walter says:

KOREAN WAR VET 51/53. READ THEIR BIBLE. THE QURAN

HILLIARY HAS TAKEN OVER 150 MILLION FROM MUSLIMS AND OBAMA HAS SAID HE WAS A MUSLIM, SAID HE WAS BORN IN KENYON, NOT THE USA, OR HAWAII, AND SENT 150 BILLION TO IRAN, SO COULD THEY HAVE SET US UP TO BE INVADED BY MUSLIMS.

BELOW IS WHAT OUR PEACUFUL MUSLIMS HAVE DONE. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CAPTURE THE WORLD SINCE MOHAMMED WAS KILLED BY A WOMAN.

In 732 A.D. the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.

This crap has been going on for 1,400 years and half of the politicians don’t even know it.

If these battles had not been won, we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent; Judaism certainly would not exist.

Reflecting : A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves. Pause a moment and reflect back.

These events are actual events from history. THEY REALLY HAPPENED AND IS STILL GOING ON TODAY TRUMPS RIGHT AGAIN.

47 years since 1968 and this just keeps going on and on.

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
    2. In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
    3. In 1972, a PanAm 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing it was blown up by Muslim males.
    4. In 1973, a PanAm 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.
    5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
    6. During the 1980 ‘s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.
    7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.
    8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70-year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
    9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
    10. In 1988, PanAm Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
    11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.
    12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.
    13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males.
    14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.
    15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by – you guessed it – a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists who were just recently beheaded ).
    16. In 2013, the Boston Marathon Bombing resulted in 4 Innocent people, (including a child) being killed and 264 people injured by Muslim males.

PEOPLE KILED IN CALIFORNIA, TENNESSEE, COLO. FLA. & TEXAS HOW MANY MORE BEFORE WE START DESTROYING THEIR MOSQUES, PICKING THEM UP AND SHIPPING THEM OUT OF THIS COUNTRY? RISE UP AMERICA, THEY HAVE BROUGHT THE WAR TO US NOW.

ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT BELIEVE OTHERWISE, READ THE QURAN, THEIR BIBLE AND GREASE YOUR BULLETS WITH HOG LAIRD OR, PIGS BLOOD.

• Dave says:

You are right on the money Walter , thankyou for the timeline of attrocities. Free people all over the world need to wake up , the wolf has its head in the door !

3. Jennifer Zuckschwerdt says:

I am absolutely sharing this because I know this woman personally and know her story to be true. Not only is her cause just, it is also sincere as a supporter Donald Trump! Her knowledge and services would be of utmost valuable to Mr. Trump.
    Aynaz, my dear, you have my full support, as Donald Trump has had from DAY ONE!
    #maga #neverhillary #womenfortrump #imNOTwithher #LUTF #amrebkindred #trumptrain

4. James says:

Stop Bill and Hillary from ending our country: Vote For Trump!!!!!!!!!!, America is depending on us.

5. Rafael says:

I sent an e-mail but it was denied. I got this response:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

Remote host said:
    550 5.4.1 [Manafort@donaldtrump.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
    [RCPT_TO]

6. Bill Trevillian says:

Thanks for that Annie. I am Aussie and will help in anyway I can. We have certain here now in politics and others parties that didn’t make it this time as we have just had elections. I find that people in mentioning would benefit greatly from hearing you and one of the trump campaign. Your story is valuable and so are you especially in Almighty Gods eyes.

Bill

7. Wayne says:

Good for you Anni! I applaud anyone from your world who stands up to this evil scourge of Islam. As an Australian we are just starting to feel the demands of this evil. I also applaud your support for Trump.
    Good luck to you

8. We have to stop Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration from allowing Sharia law to come to the United States of America if we do not stop it the freedom in America as We Know it will no longer be freedom

9. White says:

We must insist that the Korean be rewritten such that all references to violence are removed and this leads to a modified type of Islam being practiced. At a minimum, there should be no Islamic immigration for the foreseeable future.

Sadly, even Trump may not do enough. Sharia is an existential threat to our civilization as is socialism. Like other types of theocracy, it must be smashed and totally destroyed.

10. Chris Cigainero says:

Aynaz you are a great person and strong leader. You have overcome more in life than most people. I truly hope Trump helps you too, help us.